Redemptions charged for documents and fees charged for issuing them
Approval by the City Council on February 12, 2007
1. Providing usual information from a minutes extract, copy or other printout €1/page
2. Providing information that requires special measures about a document, copy or other printout (according to the requirement):
- Normal information search (working time less than 2 h) €30
- Demanding information search (working time 2 - 5 h) €60
- Very demanding information search (work time >5 h) €160
- In addition to the basic fee, €1 is charged for each page
3. Urgent information search: If the information search is requested as urgent, the staggered basic fee can be doubled.
The above-mentioned tiered fixed basic fee is also applied to providing information about the document orally that requires special information retrieval measures, as well as when the document is given to be read or copied at the authority and when the information is sent via e-mail.
The prices are not subject to VAT as official payments.
According to Section 34 of the Publicity Act, providing information about the document is free of charge when:
- information about the document is given orally
- the document is given to the authority to be read or copied
- a public electronically deposited document is sent to the information requester by e-mail
- the electronically deposited document is sent to the interested party by e-mail
- providing the requested document is part of the authority's obligation to advise, consult or inform.