Welfare and Leisure Committee
On this page
The Welfare and Leisure Committee is responsible for the tasks according to the act on the cultural activities of the municipalities, library act, the museum act, the youth act, the act of free cultural work and the art basic education act, as well as the task of promoting the city's well-being and health (hyte work.)
The Welfare and Leisure Committee is responsible for the tasks according to the coordination of immigration and preventive drug and intoxicant work. Committee is also responsible for securing the conditions for the operation of institutions, such as the youth council, council for the disabled and council of the Elderly.
Welfare and leisure services, which include sports services, library services, museum services, cultural services, youth services, civic college, music college and the promotion of well-being, health and safety (hyte work) operates under the authority of the board.
- Chairperson Marsela Pilvi (email@example.com), alternate member Suves Tarja
- Vice-chairperson Jokinen Niina (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Helén Mia (email@example.com)
- Member Järvi Jone (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Pitkämäki Petteri (email@example.com)
- Member Valmunen Henri (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Maikola Janne (email@example.com)
- Member Vaitiniemi Jani, alternate member Lehtonen Ari (Apa)
- Member Kukkula Anniina (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Kantonen Johanna
- Member Puukki Miika (email@example.com), alternate member Maikola Jyrki
- Member Hyytiä Eveliina (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Tiina Orell-Nacar
- Member Laine Seppo (email@example.com), alternate member Blomqvist Harri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Youth Council representative Masi Pietikäinen, deputy representative Maisa Kari
Rapporteur: Welfare director Jan Vuorenlaakso
Secretary: Museum director Mari Jalava, cultural services manager Petri Hatakka, library manager Salla Mäkinen, youth services manager Jennika Salonen, sports manager Taru Joutsa-Huutola
September 20, October 25, Noveber 22 and December 13
Meetings normally start at 6 p.m.
Meeting invitations and agendas are published in the trustees' electronic online service at least three (3) days before each meeting, unless it is not possible due to special circumstances. The committee secretary informs members, alternate members and others who have the right to participate in the meeting by e-mail when the meeting agenda is published in the trustees' online service.
The agendas and minutes of the meetings of the Welfare and Leisure Committee are published on the website of the City of Uusikaupunki. Media outlets are informed by e-mail when the meeting agenda becomes available online.
Minutes inspectors are selected separately at each meeting.
After the inspection, the minutes, together with any rectification requests or appeals, are made available for viewing on the municipality's website as specified in Section 140 of the Local Government Act.
In general terms, official decisions are kept available for viewing on the City's website during the appeal period.