On this page
- Chairperson Aaltonen Juha (email@example.com), alternate member Saari Mikko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-chairperson Romppainen Yrjö (email@example.com) , alternate member Koski Jussi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Myllymäki Lea, alternate member Polojärvi Eila (email@example.com)
- Member Maikola Janne (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Tissari Jouni (email@example.com)
- Member Pietikäinen Reija, alternate member Packalén Jaana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Pihlava-Lahtinen Virve (email@example.com), alternate member Vuola Hanna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Maikola Jyrki, alternate member Tättilä Anniina (email@example.com)
- Member Hento Eero, alternate member Aho Markku (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Mänty Merja, alternate member Marsela Pilvi (email@example.com)
- Member Wallenius Reko (firstname.lastname@example.org, alternate member Rantanen Matti (email@example.com)
- Member Jääskeläinen Johanna (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Marttila Petri (email@example.com)
City Board representative: Janne Sjölund, deputy representative Kari Koski
Youth Council representative Masi Pietikäinen, deputy representative Nanna Pietikäinen
Rapporteurs: Technical Director Jari Nikkari, City Architect Leena Arvela-Hellén (urban planning matters), Financial Director Anne Takala (financial matters) and City Geodesist Leena Viljanen (private road matters)
Secretary: Terhi Vehanti
January 24, February 21, March 21, April 25, May 30, August 29, September 26, October 31, November 28
Additional meetings may also be held when necessary.
The meetings of the Technical Committee in 2022 will be held in a meeting room of the Civic Centre Mörne or online via Microsoft Teams on the dates mentioned below at 5 p.m.
Members and others who have the right to participate in the meeting will receive a meeting invitation and the agenda via an e-meeting no later than four (4) days before each meeting. Alternate committee members are also given access to agendas. The publication of the meeting agenda in an e-meeting is announced via e-mail. For urgent additional meetings, meeting invitations and the agenda are published at the latest one day before the meeting.
Meeting agendas are published on the the website of the City of Uusikaupunki. Media outlets are notified when a meeting agenda is published on the City's website.
The committee’s minutes are inspected a day after the meeting after 1 p.m. or sent to Visma Sign to be checked and signed.
Inspected minutes are published on the municipality's website a day after the inspection, as specified in Section 140 of the Local Government Act.
Official decisions, which can also be appealed by local citizens, are published on the Council's website.