Peer support group for the creatively minded
Are you looking for new energy, support or collaborating partners for a creative project? Or do you simply enjoy discussing cultural topics with like-minded people? Uusikaupunki cultural services organises a peer support group for the creatively minded every four weeks at the cultural centre Cruselli. It is a space where art enthusiasts come together to share and develop their ideas, seek inspiration from each other, and reflect on life’s deeper questions.
The purpose of the group is to help people find a way to complete projects that are important to them. You can come along, even if you don't think your project or ideas are artistic.
The peer support group for the creatively minded is open to people of all ages. You can come to the group as often or as little as you like.
You can get a culture and sport companion to join the meetings with you.
- Thursday February 2 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Thursday March 2 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Thursday March 30 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Thursday April 27 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Thursday May 25 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Thursday August 3 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Thursday August 31 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Thursday September 28 from 6 to 7.30 p.m
- Friday October 27 from 6 to 7:39 p.m
- Thursday November 23 from 6 to 7.30 p.m