For further enquiries about the library please call or send an email.
- Through the interlibrary service, we are able to bring requested material from other libraries in Finland or abroad. Interlibrary loans are subject to a fee. In matters related to the interlibrary service, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
- The library organises sessions of instruction in library usage to individual users and groups. The instruction sessions are tailored according to need.
- The library can also help users with small everyday IT problems. Please note that we do not repair devices or help users with strong identification needed for accessing certain services.
- The library offers Celia’s audio book service for customers with reading disabilities. The library has the right to register library users with difficulties reading plain text as users of Celia’s audio book service.
- The library provides a home delivery service, in which material is delivered to users’ homes or assisted living facilities. The home delivery service is free of charge. The library's home delivery service delivers a bag of books according to the user’s wishes. When registering as a user at the library, your user information will be recorded and you can discuss practical arrangements. Your book bag can be picked up by a relative or friend, but the library can also take care of the delivery. In addition to books, you can request, for example, audio books, films, music or magazines.