Environment and Licensing Board
On this page
- Chairperson Virtanen Veli-Matti (email@example.com), Vice-Chairperson Nevavuori Jari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-Chairperson Kelsey Miia (email@example.com), Vice-Chairperson Torppa Kati (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Marttila Petri (email@example.com), alternate member Kivimäki Teemu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Jefimoff Linda (email@example.com), alternate member Riuttula Kristiina
- Member Konttinen Juhani (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Koski Jussi (email@example.com)
- Member Nevavuori Kimmo (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Sjöblom Mika (email@example.com)
- Member Päivärinta Olli-Pekka (firstname.lastname@example.org), alternate member Ylander Iikka
- Member Rosendahl Eija (email@example.com), alternate member Risunen Elina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Wallin Hillevi (email@example.com), alternate member Karvonen Aira (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Juslin Matias (email@example.com), alternate member Jalonen Sami (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Ranta Tapio (email@example.com), alternate member Ahokas Olli-Pekka (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Member Suominen Tommi (email@example.com), alternate member Merinen Ari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
City Board representative Koski Kari, alternate member Koski Merja
Youth Council representative Soininen Iiris, deputy representative Kari Maisa
Rapporteurs: environmental manager Susanna Puottula, building inspector Mika Pihlajaniemi, city architect Leena Arvela-Hellén
Secretary: office secretary Anu Hakkarainen, alternate secretary Terhi Vehanti
January 31, February 28, March 14, April 18, May 23, June 20, August 22, September 19, October 24, November 21, December 12
Additional meetings may also be held when necessary.
The Environmental and Licensing Committee will meet in 2023 at the Civic Centre Mörne or in an e-meeting on the dates mentioned below at 4:30 p.m.
Members and others who have the right to participate in the meeting will receive a meeting invitation and the agenda via an e-meeting no later than four (3) days before each meeting. Alternate committee members also have access to agendas.
For urgent additional meetings, meeting invitations and the agenda are published at the latest one day before the meeting.
Agendas are published on the Uusikaupunki's website. Media outlets are notified when a meeting agenda is published on the City's website.
The minutes of the committee meeting are published the following day after the meeting. Inspected minutes are published on the municipality's website a day after the inspection, as specified in Section 140 of the Local Government Act. A link to the website is provided from the websites of the municipalities of Kustavi, Taivassalo and Vehmaa.
Official decisions, which can also be appealed by local citizens, are published on the Council's website.