Housing consulation is a free service for the residents of Uusikaupunki. In housing counseling, we support and advise on housing-related challenges. We look for solutions to the situation together with the customer.
- housing-related benefits and applying for them
- difficulties with rent payments or deposit payments
- threat of eviction
- settling housing disorders, poor maintenance of the apartment and neighborhood conflicts
- general housing guidance
- guidance related to the search for housing and the prevention of homelessness
- other housing-related challenges
The goal of housing counseling is to reach people in need of support and direct them to services and other support. If necessary, the housing counselor makes home visits and acts as a link in housing networks. You can contact the housing advisor by phone, WhatsApp or e-mail.
Housing consulator available without appointment
Housing consulator is available on Wednesdays from 12:00 to 14:00 at the premises of Hakametsä Housing Association, Tammitie 1.